Every time you change a map in SpecMap, a snapshot of the map is stored. You can restore these snapshots if you realise you want to undo your changes. A total of 10 snapshots are stored:
- The 5 most recent changes to the map are stored as separate snapshots.
- An additional snapshot is taken every 5 changes, and 5 of these less frequent snapshots are also stored.
Restoring a Snapshot¶
To restore a snapshot:
- Locate the map whose snapshot you want to restore in the list, and click on … to open the menu.
- Select Edit details from the menu. A window opens displaying the map’s details:
The first 5 entries (red) in the Snapshots list are the 5 most recent changes to the map. The last 5 entries (blue) are snapshots that are saved every 5 hanges.
- Click on Restore this version next to the snapshot you want to restore.
- The map is restored and added to the list of maps, including the time stamp of the snapshot: