SpecFlow Sample Projects¶
You can find sample SpecFlow projects on GitHub. If you have any projects worth sharing, please consider adding them to the repository.
SpecFlow+ Sample Projects¶
You can find a number of SpecFlow+ sample projects on GitHub. This repository contains the following sample projects:
- Getting_Started: Simple calculator project based on the Getting Started guide with a single SpecFlow+ Runner test
- SeleniumGridWebTest: A sample project using Selenium Grid Web with SpecFlow+ Runner
- SeleniumWebTest: A sample project using Selenium Web with SpecFlow+ Runner. This project also demonstrates how to include screnshots in your HTML report. Refer to the documentation for more details on embedding screenshots.
- WindowsAppDriver: Using WindowsAppDriver with SpecFlow+ Runner
- CustomDeploymentSteps: Sample project based on the WindowsAppDriver project demonstrating custom deployment steps
- FilterExample: Sample project using filters to only run a subset of tests
- MultipleReports: Sample project using SpecFlow+ Runner to output multiple reports using custom templates
- TestThreadIsolation: Sample project showing the effects of different test thread isolation configurations for multithreaded testing
- AppVeyor_Support: Sample project showing how to use SpecFlow+Runner with AppVeyor
Given-When-Then Challenge Sample Projects¶
You can find here the sample projects for the Given-When-Then With Style series.