- Draft and collaborate on Gherkin feature files directly in your browser.
- We will enable a way to write, edit, save and share Gherkin feature files directly in your browser without the need of using an IDE.
- Write and edit Gherkin feature files directly from a Git repository.
- We will enable a way to connect, write, edit and save Gherkin feature files directly from a Git repository without the need of using an IDE.
- Quickly share a feature file with a team member/stakeholder.
- Write and edit Gherkin feature files directly on a Backlog Item.
- We will enable a way to write, edit and save your Gherkin feature files directly in the work item details page of Azure DevOps.
- Sign-up for your SpecFlow account using GitHub.
- Working with Bindings and Gherkin Feature Files in JetBrains Rider.
- We will improve the navigation to and from bindings and will enable the generation of skeleton code including step definition methods from feature files. Here you can download and install the latest version: SpecFlow for Rider Plugin
- Understanding why certain scenarios or steps fail during test execution.
- We will enable the output of screenshots for failed scenarios and steps and display them in SpecFlow+ LivingDoc Generator.