- Auto-complete for SpecFlow Gherkin editor.
- Auto-complete suggestions based on existing steps to help you write Gherkin feature files faster and recycle existing steps easier.
- Write and edit Gherkin feature files directly from a Git repository.
- We will enable a way to connect, write, edit and save Gherkin feature files directly from a Git repository without the need of using an IDE.
- Real-time collaboration for Gherkin feature files.
- We will enable a way to simultaneously write and edit the same Gherkin feature file at the same time together with your team and stakeholder.
- Write and edit Gherkin feature files directly on a Backlog Item.
- We will enable a way to write, edit and save your Gherkin feature files directly in the work item details page of Azure DevOps.
- Sign-up for your SpecFlow account using GitHub.
- Support for .NET 6.
- We will support the upcoming release of .NET 6 for SpecFlow.
- SpecFlow Gherkin editor assistant.
- AI assistant helping you keep your Gherkin structure in line with the standards when using the editor.
- Sign-up for the SpecFlow Gherkin Editor without the need of a Microsoft account.
- We will enable the sign-up for your SpecFlow account with email and password.
- Draft and collaborate on Gherkin feature files directly in your browser.
- We will enable a way to write, edit, save and share Gherkin feature files directly in your browser without the need of using an IDE.
- Working with Bindings and Gherkin Feature Files in JetBrains Rider.
- We will improve the navigation to and from bindings and will enable the generation of skeleton code including step definition methods from feature files. Here you can download and install the latest version: SpecFlow for Rider Plugin.
- Understanding why certain scenarios or steps fail during test execution.
- We will enable the output of screenshots for failed scenarios and steps and display them in SpecFlow+ LivingDoc Generator.
- Dark Mode support for the SpecFlow Gherkin Editor.
- We will enable a way to switch between light and dark theme in order to increase the adoption across Developer and Tester.
- Visual Studio 2022 Extension.
- We will update our SpecFlow extension in order to support the upcoming release of Visual Studio 2022.